Essential Efficiency Enterprise
Charm J. White
Sole Proprietor of Essential Efficiency Enterprise
- 2000 Graduate of Masbate, Quinyangan Tonga High School
- 2000-2012 Working in Electronics for many companies.
- September 2013 Established Ecocool “Icecold” Technology as a Sole Proprietor company to introduce Energy savings products in the Philippines.
Michael L. White
- MSME – University of Southern California
- BSME – Mississippi State University
Previous Work Experience
- 1978 -1997 United States Navy – Submarine Sonar Technician
- 1997-1999 United States Navy Contractor – Senior Sonar Field Engineer
- 1999-2000 Earl Industries Electrical Superintendent – In charge of all rebuilding projects and maintenance overhaul of HVAC and Shipboard Electrical Motor Generators.
- 2000-2002 Saic – Amsec Project Manager – Developed and implemented a Submarine Maintenance program including complete Shipboard Submarine overhauls.
- 2002-2005 Stevenson Electric – Electrical Superintendent – Assisted in the development of the Quiet Cool Whole House Fan.
- 2005-2008 Custom Pools and Hardscape – Superintendent for all Mechanical and Electrical Operations
- 2008-2011 Home Tuneup Specialists – Owner and President – Established to provide “Green” Sustainable solutions to residential, commercial and industrial customers.
- 2011-2013 Retired
- 2013 to 2016 Helped Charm J. White establish Ecocool “Icecold” Technology as a Sole Proprietor company.
- 2016 to Present CEO and Chairman of Essential Energy Technology & Trading Corporation in the Philippines. (E2T2 Corporation)
- March 2018 to Present – Consultant to Essential Efficiency Enterprise (E2 Enterprise)
Airene M. Francisco
Sales Marketing Executive
- Balud Municipal College (2017 – 2018)
Course: Bachelor in Secondary Education
- EMI Yazaki (2019)