This clamp is suites for a wide range of commercial application including oil and gas, mining, dairy, emergency services, Food and Plumbing.
A major design advantage is that each clamp covers a wide diameter range. Only 8 different sizes are required to span the standard range 38mm to 930mm. Clamps to suit larger diameters are available on request.
Four standard Clamps widths are available (70, 148, 210, 272mm),
The Clamp can be ordered with either Nitrile as a Sealing material, ( covers 90%+ of applications including drinking water ), or high-performance HNBR for higher temperature applications eg steam pipes ).
The VPG Rapid Response Clamp was engineered to contain leakage from damaged pipework under pressure faster, with less potential for harm to the operator than all competitive systems on the market. Developed originally for use in combat vessels, the Pipe Repair Technology is now available in three variants :
- MILSPEC – up to pressures of 300 PSI ( 20 Bar )
- COMMERCIAL – up to pressures of 150 PSI ( 10 Bar )
- HP 40 – up to pressures of 600 PSI ( 40 Bar )
The Clamp has application across a variety of industries including energy, oil and gas, mining, refining, aviation, maritime, chemical and food industries.
The VPG Rapid Response Clamp offers :
- Increased personnel and asset survivability.
- Reduction in potential environmental damage
- Improved protection of assets
- Improved ability to maintain production
- Lower Total Cost of Ownership